Jenny is a Guiness World Record Holder - an accolade received for being the first and only female competing in the British Superbike Championship!
In fact Jenny has achieved many firsts for women in the sport:
- First female to enter and qualify to race in the British 125 GP Championship, the British Supersport and Supersport Cup Championships, and the British Superbike Championship.
- First female to lead and score points in a British Championship race.
- First female to stand on the podium with a 3rd place finish in the Supersport Cup Championship at Croft in 2009.
- First to win a British Championship Race with a win in the Supersport Cup at Silverstone in 2010.
- Highest championship finishing place for a female competitor - 3rd in the 2010 British Supersport Cup Championship.
- First British female to race in World Supersport, and the first to race a full blown Superbike.
Jenny also became the first ever female British Superbike Team owner after setting up her own team - Two Wheel Racing - in 2011. She also won the first ever UK Electric Bike, Zero Emissions, Racing Championship - TTXGP - in 2010.
She has had 36 podiums including 16 wins during her racing career to date.